PSTN Voicemail Services
These services are available on all analogue phones lines and replace an on premises answering machine.
1571 is available free on request when taking a Premium PSTN line.
1571 diverts incoming calls when there is no reply, or the called line is busy, to a voice bank. A greeting will instruct the caller to leave a message.
1571 with personal greeting
£2.50 per month / £27.50 per year
1571 diverts incoming calls when there is no reply, or the called line is busy, to a voice bank. A personalised greeting will instruct the caller to leave a message.
Call Minder Standard
£3.00 per month / £33.00 per year
Replaces your telephone answer machine with a single voicemail box which you can access from your home phone and also remotely.
You can record your own greeting message and up to 30 messages can be stored - the maximum message length is 5 minutes.
An interrupted dial tone will alert you that a messages messages are waiting
If a message has been recorded while the line is engaged, Call Minder will call you back at 10 minute intervals during the next hour and invite you to listen to the message.
Get alerted on your mobile that you have a new message.
Call Minder Premium
Instructions For Use
Accessing from your phone:
After dialling 1571 you will be advised that you have x new messages
and y saved messages.
In the main menu the End User will be able to press:
- 1 to listen to messages
- 2 for personnel options (Number of rings before answering, Record your personalised greeting message, Change PIN)
- 4 for missed calls
- 6 setup sms alerting
After reviewing any messages the End User will be able to press:
- 0 to return the call
- 1 to listen again
- 2 to save or skip
- 3 to delete a message
Accessing from another phone:
Dial your own phone number. On hearing the Call Minder greeting press * and when prompted enter your PIN number.
Setting up text alert featureThis feature allows you to receive a text message whenever a new message is left on your land line. You can then call in to your land line number to listen to the message using the linked mobile phone.
- 1. From the home phone number, dial 1571
- 2. To link your mobile number, press 6
- 3. Enter the mobile number that you want to link to your messaging service, followed by #
- 4. Press 1 - To link this mobile to your messaging service or, Press 2 to enter a different mobile number
Once finished, the you will receive a text message on your mobile telephone to confirm that the work is complete.
To change or unlink the customer mobile from the mailbox
- 1. Follow steps 1 and 2 from above
- 2. After pressing 6, you will be told 'The mobile number linked to this line is ?..'
- 3. To change it, press 2, or to unlink this mobile from your mailbox, press 3 Again, a text message will be sent to your mobile to confirm that the work is complete.
All prices exclude V.A.T.
» Show prices including VAT