PSTN Voicemail Services
Instructions For Use
Accessing from your phone:
After dialling 1571 you will be advised that you have x new messages
and y saved messages.
In the main menu the End User will be able to press:
- 1 to listen to messages
- 2 for personnel options (Number of rings before answering, Record your personalised greeting message, Change PIN)
- 4 for missed calls
- 6 setup sms alerting
After reviewing any messages the End User will be able to press:
- 0 to return the call
- 1 to listen again
- 2 to save or skip
- 3 to delete a message
Accessing from another phone:
Dial your own phone number. On hearing the Call Minder greeting press * and when prompted enter your PIN number.
Setting up text alert featureThis feature allows you to receive a text message whenever a new message is left on your land line. You can then call in to your land line number to listen to the message using the linked mobile phone.
- 1. From the home phone number, dial 1571
- 2. To link your mobile number, press 6
- 3. Enter the mobile number that you want to link to your messaging service, followed by #
- 4. Press 1 - To link this mobile to your messaging service or, Press 2 to enter a different mobile number
Once finished, the you will receive a text message on your mobile telephone to confirm that the work is complete.
To change or unlink the customer mobile from the mailbox
- 1. Follow steps 1 and 2 from above
- 2. After pressing 6, you will be told 'The mobile number linked to this line is ?..'
- 3. To change it, press 2, or to unlink this mobile from your mailbox, press 3 Again, a text message will be sent to your mobile to confirm that the work is complete.