Centrex Hosted Telephony
Fully Managed Telephony for
Flexible Scalable Portable
What Is It?
Put simply, IDNet’s hosted telephony solution provides a fully managed telephone service to your business, removing the need for you to purchase, install, maintain and upgrade expensive equipment.
Although the telephone service is fully managed, we provide you with simple tools to make common changes in real time - increasing the efficiency of your business.
If your business moves premises (or employees need to work from home) you can simply take the phones with you and they will continue to work (internet connection required).
Designed to immediately address the needs of voice over copper/WLR retirement
- Removes the requirement for capital expenditure on a telephone system and its installation
- Removes the requirement to have a secure location on your premise to house the telephone system
- Removes the requirement to employ telephone system specialists to keep the system maintained
- Simple licensing for end-users means extensions can be switched on and off as and when required*
- Plug-and-play phones - zero configuration required
- Ability to keep your existing numbers and add additional local and national UK
- Feature-rich with the ability to pay for what you want when you want it – hunt group, auto attendant, call centre
- Smartphone integration for Android and iPhone – you can always be in when you are out
- Supports the Green IT Initiative – no power, no heat generation, no cooling!
- System maintained 24x7/365days fully resilient and geographically redundant
How Does It Work?
- Specifying the number of extensions and any features or call handling requirements
- Receive the IP handsets, un-box and plug in
- Make free intra-site and cheaper UK, mobile and International calls
How Much Does It Cost?
Prices from £10.00 (ex vat) per month per user**
Find Out More
Please complete the enquiry form and we will get back to you.
*subject to minimum commitment
**Subject to number porting, initial set up/confing charges and additional charges for complex routing schemes
Request A Quote Today
Businesses That Benefit From Hosted Voip
Businesses looking to replace their Key System due to it being end-of-life
Businesses looking to reduce their capital expenditure
Businesses that value the features of a traditional telephone system, but wish to avoid or limit additional CAPEX
Businesses that are looking to reduce their telephony costs
Businesses that are looking for a flexible multi-site solution
Businesses that have home workers
Businesses that have retail outlets
Businesses looking for a telephony solution that provides a seamless failover in the event of network faults
Businesses planning for WLR retirement